Divine Garnet Peeling
Product detailed description
Highly effective skin smoothing and brightening in minimal time. Inéz Cusumano, the founder of the all-natural cosmetic line, wanted to fill this gap in the divine mosaic of home care products for youthful-looking and healthy skin, with effects approaching those of professional salon treatments. After two years of intensive work, MCELY BOUQUET expansion of its exclusive Divine Collection.
The Secret of Divine Garnet Peeling
Combines the benefits of chemical and mechanical skin exfoliation in one product. Inspired by professional micro-dermabrasion, it helps transform the surface of dull or flaky skin into a smooth, radiant complexion in one short step in the comfort of your home. Without thoroughly removing dead skin cells, your other skincare products and your care steps will not be as effective. The peeling is suitable for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin for both men and women and contains a quick mask for even greater effect.
Content: 50 ml
- Garnet - micro-fine mineral (garnet) fragments in a nourishing cream base provide gentle mechanical micro-exfoliation and increase blood circulation
- Glycolic acid (in the maximum amount possible for home use) - removes dead skin cells and gives your complexion a noticeably softer, smoother, and more radiant appearance
- Low-molecular hyaluronic acid - penetrates deeper layers of the skin, leaving it firmer and more radiant in the long term
- Rose water - smooths and softens the skin; helps keep the skin's protective layer hydrated and in good condition
- Shea butter - anti-inflammatory, suitable for oily and problematic skin, and does not clog pores, nourishes the skin and locks in moisture
- Sea buckthorn oil - effectively protects the skin against external influences, promotes regeneration, and soothes the skin
Garnet Powder, Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Rose Water), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (Sea Buckthorn Oil), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip Oil), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Achillea Millefolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Yarrow Extract), Bellis Perennis Flower Extract (Daisy Extract), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Extract), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomile Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
Rejuvenation ritual by Inéz
Divine Garnet Peeling contains several active ingredients that work in synergy to thoroughly cleanse the skin of all impurities and prepare the skin for more effective absorption of the other products you use. Proper use is vital to achieving the best results.
Short evening ritual with exfoliation (1 to 2 times a week)
- Rosemary Butter Cleanser
Warm a little Rosemary Butter on your fingertips and apply it to your face with small circular motions. Then wipe off any impurities with a soft towel dampened with warm water.
- Divine Garnet Peeling
Massage into cleansed, damp skin in circular motions for about 30 seconds and then leave for up to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Avoid the eye area. Your skin may subsequently turn slightly red.
- Divine Hyaluronic Serum
Shake and apply a few drops of serum evenly on your cleansed face, eye, and neck area, and gently tap into the skin with your fingertips.
- Divine Herbal Cream
Nourish your skin with Divine Herbal Cream. Supplement your skincare with Sea Buckthorn Eye Balm.
We do not recommend using Divine Garnet Peeling and Vitamin C Serum on the same day.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!