Terms and Conditions
by Chateau Mcely
Personal Data Protection
1. Chateau Mcely s.r.o. reg. no.: 267 287 96, registered address: Mcely 61, Mcely 289 36 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”), processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), as well as other rules and legislation of the Czech Republic (adaptation regulations).
2. The Controller processes personal data: first name and last name, residence address / delivery address, company identification number, VAT identification number, email address, and telephone number (hereafter collectively referred to as the “personal data”) for the purposes of carrying out the rights and obligations arising from the purchase agreement entered into with the buyer (hereafter, the “Data Subject”), for the purpose of maintaining a user account, and for the purpose of sending information and commercial messages, should the Data Subject give their consent. Consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending informational and commercial messages is not a prerequisite to entering into a purchase agreement.
3. The data subject acknowledges that they are obliged to provide true and correct personal data (when registering, in their user account, when ordering from the webshop), and is obliged to inform the seller without delay of any changes in their personal data.
4. The Controller may assign a third party to process personal data as a processor. With the exception of people transporting goods, the Seller will not disclose any personal data to any third parties without the prior consent of the Subject.
5. The Controller will process personal data until such time that the Data Subject revokes their consent to the processing of their personal data, should such consent to personal data processing been given by the Data Subject. Personal data will be processed automatically in electronic form or manually processed in printed form.
6. The Data Subject confirms that the personal data they have provided is accurate and that they have been advised that this information is provided voluntarily.
7. Furthermore, the Data Subject has the right to obtain from the Controller personal data concerning the Data Subject and which the Data Subject has provided to the Controller. On the basis of a request by the Data Subject, the Controller shall provide the Data Subject with the data without undue delay in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or, at the Data Subject’s request, it shall provide it to another clearly specified controller. This right does not apply to personal data which is not processed automatically. Further, the Data Subject has the right to correct the personal data provided, to update it or to delete it.
8. The Controller does not intend to provide personal data to third countries.
9. If the Data Subject believes that unauthorised processing of their personal data has occurred, they may make a complaint directly to the Controller or to the supervisory authority, which for the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
Controller’s contact details:
Chateau Mcely, s.r.o.
Mcely 61, 289 36 Mcely
Ing. Petra Horáková, Deputy Managing Director